If you have bought a size that is too big, or too small... Don't worry! Changing the size of your first order is free.
Step 1. Contact us through our email hello @onezerorings.com and tell us the order number, name or email with which the order was placed and the size you want to change.
If you still have doubts about your size, you also have to tell us, and we will help you by email.
Step 2. The products must be sent in the original box to our offices:
onezero rings SL
Pg. 37 - Avinyó Nou - 08793 - Barcelona
- The cost of sending us your products is your responsibility and you must send them through the Post Office. We will take care of returning the correct size to you without you having to pay for shipping from our office to your home, if it is your first order.
- The size change will only be made if you send us the products within the first 14 days after receiving them and there are no obvious signs of use. Please, if the ring is big or small on you... don't wear it!
- If the exchange is made after these 14 days , if the ring is in perfect condition and no more than 30 days have passed , we can exceptionally make it but you will have to pay the shipping costs (€4.90), even if it is your first order .
- Put a note on the inside of the envelope with your order number.
- Before sending the products you must notify us by email, never send the products without our prior confirmation.
- It must be sent in the same conditions in which it was received and in the original box.
- If the product arrives to us and it appears to be used , we will not be able to make the exchange and we will return the ring to you, assuming you the shipping costs, or we will keep it without being able to make the exchange.
- Changing the size of an order that is not your first order has a cost of €4.90 . Once we receive the change, we will give you an account number to pay said cost.
- To give you the best possible service, we do not answer questions about orders through social networks or WhatsApp.